Enhance Your Beauty
Restore Your Confidence
Welcome To WC Ong Plastic Surgery Singapore Clinic
At WC Ong Plastic Reconstructive Surgery, we believe in a personalized approach to bringing out the best and unique physical attributes in you. Under the competent and experienced hands of one of the best female plastic surgeon in Singapore, you can be assured of quality care and treatment.
With decades of experience, our MOH accredited plastic surgeon will take time to get to know you, understand your goals and determine a personalized plan during an in-depth consultation. Every aspect of your wishes will be heard and be respected.
Our aim is to help you create natural and long-lasting beauty, and make you feel whole again.
Reconstructive Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Offered
We offer a whole range of breast and nipple surgery to help you achieve your ideal size and shape.
Our Goal Is To Help You Create
Meet Dr. Ong Wei Chen,
Our Female Plastic Surgeon
- Fully accredited plastic surgeon with over a decade of plastic surgery experience
- Awarded MOH Human Manpower Development Programme fellowship in microsurgical reconstructive surgery
- Adjunct Assistant Professor at the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, teaching medical students as well as plastic surgery trainee doctors.
- Published numerous scientific papers in respected peer reviewed medical journals and book chapters.
- Invited to give lectures both locally and internationally on various topics in plastic surgery.
- Every aspect of your aesthetic or reconstructive needs will be heard and be respected. You will truly feel understood and your goals met.
Why Choose WC Ong Plastic Reconstructive Surgery Clinic
- No hidden cost. Transparent pricing.
- Highly personalized and patient-centred plastic surgery clinic in Singapore.
- Highly trained and qualified clinic staff team who are friendly, knowledgeable and attention to details
- Equipped with latest and cutting-edge aesthetic equipment and technology
- Lifelong relationship. We view every patient as a member of the WC Ong Plastic Reconstructive Surgery family and believe in building lifelong trusting relationships.
- Medisave accredited clinic. Our helpful staff will be assisting you with every detail of your visit from paperwork, medical insurance claims & e-filing procedures.
Plastic Surgery In Singapore FAQ
Our specialist will spend time to go through your relevant medical history and perform a detailed clinical assessment. She will listen to your particular needs to try to come up with a plan to meet your goals.
First visit consultations are from $150 and repeat consultations are from $100. (not inclusive of GST)
The cost of treatment will depend on what is performed and how much needs to be done. We advise you to come for a consultation and a proper clinical assessment so that we can tailor treatment to your needs.
Surgical procedures performed for a medical condition can be covered by medical insurance. Our helpful staff can assist you medical insurance claims & e-filing procedures.
There can be potential complications associated with surgery. These are usually specific to the procedure performed. Our plastic surgeon will go through with you in detail the risks and complications that you may encounter according to the type procedure.
Our body and skin usually takes about 1-2 weeks to heal. The downtime differs for different procedures. Our specialist will go through with you in detail the recovery time expected for the procedure type.